Sr. Integrated Campaign Strategist
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Join the Cloud Marketing team who drives the awareness and demand generation for F5 solutions in the growing Cloud market. The demand for solutions-based content reaching a variety of enterprise IT personas is higher than ever as customers look for new ways to solve new challenges when create and deploying apps into a variety of environments, cloud as well as data centers. We are looking for a skilled and experienced Integrated Campaign Strategist with a strong B2B IT marketing background who excels at driving high performing awareness and demand generation campaigns through content marketing strategy. The Sr. Integrated Campaigns Strategist will create the marketing journey to reach the targeted customers to create demand using multi-channel vehicles and best practices in Content Marketing. The Sr. Integrated Campaign Strategist will work closely with the Cloud Solutions Marketing team in translating the value propositions for the targeted personas into content journeys and identify the content marketing needs that will be provided by the Solutions Marketing team and other subject matter experts at F5. You will then deliver the campaign strategies to the geographic Theater Marketing teams and Digital Marketing team for execution and performance management. Your passion for taking customers through a journey and creating the visible results of your strategy will be an inspiration for everyone providing Cloud solutions at F5.
Create and Launch Cloud Solutions Demand Generation Campaigns
- Create campaign strategy taking targeted cloud buying personas from awareness to selection of F5 cloud solutions.
- Take lead from the Cloud Solutions Marketing team on the messaging, value propositions, and offers to reach the personas established by Solutions Marketing.
- Develop the content strategy and the content marketing strategy to reach the targeted personas utilizing multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Develop the creative strategy with the Corporate Marketing team to leverage consistent creative messaging globally and adhere to F5 brand guidelines.
- Assign the content needs and secure the content developers (subject matter experts) for producing the content to meet campaign development deadlines and deliverables.
- Collaborate with Program Management on the campaign production process, stakeholders, and process timelines.
- Measure the campaign and content performance, optimize the content strategy and pivot when changes are needed in the content journey.
Drive the Cloud Signature Moments
- Create impactful market announcements from F5 introducing F5's cloud innovations.
- Integrate solutions, products, and value proposition offers into Cloud Signature Moments from the Product Management and Marketing teams, Business Development, and Solutions Marketing teams.
- Collaborate with Corporate Communications, Digital Marketing and Theater Marketing in executing these major market announcements with Program Management supporting workflows towards the announcement date.
- Promote the Cloud Signature Moments internally with the Theater Marketing teams, Sales Organizations, and throughout the F5 employee community.
- Measure the effectiveness of the Cloud Signature Moments from awareness impressions through lead generation metrics.
- Research and introduce examples of successful signature moments in the market.
Engage with Theater Marketing and Digital Marketing in Campaign Execution
- Lead the weekly Theater Marketing engagement meetings to assure campaigns strategies are being executed effectively and efficiently in the geographic regions.
- Develop the digital marketing execution plan from search optimization, search marketing, social media through to inbound marketing on F5.com.
- Establish the dashboard targets for the campaign performance from inbound marketing and awareness through to demand generation and pipeline performance.
Create and Maintain Campaign Forecasts, Content Tracking and Editorial Calendar
- Develop the quarterly campaign forecasts and marketing plays deliverables for planning with Corporate Marketing, Corporate Communications, Theater Marketing, Digital Marketing and other stakeholders.
- Manage the editorial calendar for messaging and output in our multi-channel communications
- Track the content development schedule and lifecycle of the content in market.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong understanding of IT B2B campaign strategy and content marketing to reach IT decision makers.
- Multi-channel marketing experience, especially digital marketing and social marketing experience.
- Understand the solutions, players, offerings and competitors in the ecosystem of application delivery.
- Analytic skills in measuring, dashboarding, and report performance with the ability to pivot when data shows alterations are needed.
- Passionate about customer journeys and getting into the minds and hearts of the customer.
- Strong collaboration and evangelism skills in advancing campaign development methodologies and recruiting subject matter experts into campaign delivery.
- Natural listener and storyteller that knows how to identify story angles and develop them into content stories.
- Proven ability to build, support and manage resources across multiple cross-functional teams to execute high impact marketing.
- Excellent communication, presentation, project management and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to act as a service representative to the Theater Marketing and Digital Marketing teams to help them achieve their goals.
- Provide matrixed leadership while acting as an individual contributor.
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- BA/BS degree required; MBA a plus
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in B2B IT campaign marketing, content marketing, and demand generation program development
- Experience managing budgets, POs and expenses
- Experience developing and leading to KPIs, metrics, and quantified performance measurements
- Experience with demand generation conversion methodologies and marketing automation processes
- Very strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically or working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends). Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 20% of the time spent traveling.
- Job may be performed on-site at a customer facility or data center, or in an office environment sitting at a desk or computer table.
This role involves customer facing engagements and may be subject to additional background check requirements per customer requests. All screenings and results will be subject to applicable law and F5 policies, and may be used to determine work assignment or further employment eligibility.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top