Sr Full Stack QA Engineer
- Santa Clara, CA
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Security Services engineering team is looking for a highly motivated QA engineer to help us test and deliver outstanding products! We are champions for quality, and you can help set our already-high bar for customer delight even higher. This is a role with meaningful opportunity to learn, grow, and expand your skill set!
- Develop & maintain automated test suites for critical web applications.
- Work side-by-side with the development team to ensure continuous delivery of high quality code.
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks in manual processes using automation.
- Build test plans, define testing strategies, and collaborate with QA resources from other teams.
- Good understanding of the web and web technologies (HTTP, using browser DevTools, etc.).
- Experience with browser automation / testing tools and building testing frameworks (headless Chrome/Puppeteer, Selenium, etc.).
- Experience with CI and automation tools (Jenkins, Travis CI, etc).
- A love for uncovering and fixing those elusive bugs no one else can seek.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top