- Seattle, WA
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
About the Team:
Do you love pursuing complex technical concepts and crafting automated solutions to orchestrate them? Our team designs, develops, and supports systems for automating and orchestrating the provisioning, configuration, and lifecycle management of complex, user-defined virtualized systems and network environments. By providing our users powerful, streamlined interfaces, we empower them to accomplish more with less time and effort.
About the Role:
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with team members to scope, design, implement, and document new features
- Identify bugs, write tests, and propose improvements to maintain code quality standards
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Respond to questions and problem reports from end users
- Document internal processes and procedures
What we look for:
- Autodidacts who are drawn to continual learning and improvement
- Comfortable in a Linux shell and working knowledge of git
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- We may occasionally ask you to work outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- While travel is not too frequent, we may ask you travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 5-10% of the time
How do you qualify?
- Requires 8+ years of related experience with a bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a master's degree; or a Ph.D. with 3 years' experience; or equivalent experience.
- Experience crafting efficient and reusable web components in React
- Familiarity with cloud provider APIs, concepts, and architectures
- Familiarity with continuous integration, testing, and deployment strategies
- Experience on a remote-focused team
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top