Sr Compensation Analyst
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Position Summary: The Sr Compensation Analyst is responsible for design, analysis and administration of F5's global compensation programs. Provide compensation analytical and consultation services to assigned client groups within F5. The Sr Compensation Analyst works directly with the Compensation Team, HR Business Partners, Recruiters and Management to achieve reward system objectives and provide hands-on assistance related to all areas of compensation analysis. Ensure F5s total compensation programs and practices remain competitive and strategically aligned to the business.
- Preparation and execution of compensation program administration including: annual salary adjustment process, incentive programs, salary surveys, equity programs and competitive market positioning.
- Review job descriptions and partner with HR team to determine appropriate market match, classification, salary range, and job level.
- Ensure effective communication/promotion of the company's compensation programs and practices to HR, management, employees & candidates globally.
- Leads the participation in global salary surveys and other benchmarking activities such as pay practices and trends.
- As the compensation expert, support the HR system including design, development, upgrades, and testing.
- Actively support team members across HR and look for opportunities to improve processes, policies, and service levels.
- Support Recruiting on new hire offer packages.
- Lead the annual review process for merit and RSUs.
- Partner with the legal equity team to model and manage RSUs throughout the year.
- Review, maintain and update compensation business processes related to our SOX compliance.
- Ensure compliance with local/federal compensation requirements and statutes.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of key HR processes from a systems and database perspective: employee data management and global compensation management
- Global compensation experience in a high-tech environment.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel - experience with pivot tables, charts
- Experience with Workday, or web-based Human Resources software systems.
- Proactive team member with strong customer service orientation, excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment; strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage an end-to-end processes.
- Strong working knowledge of current compensation/employment laws.
- Ability to handle confidential employee information with discretion and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to present effectively to all levels of employees and management.
- Excellence in critical thinking, analytical, and consultation skills.
- Team-based contributor with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 8+ years related compensation experience designing, administering and implementing global compensation programs
- Prior experience with large HRIS (e.g., Workday, SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, or SaaS product)
- CCP or GRP preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 10% of the time spent traveling.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top