Sr. backend Engineer - Cloud Service
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Join a group of experts, which develops and operates an innovative full scale cloud service. Own E2E responsibility to deliver cutting-edge technology components.
Attraction of the job
- Be part of a top-notch development team.
- Join the effort of implementing innovative products and confronting multi-discipline technical challenges.
- Deal with the most updated cloud technologies, complex algorithms and ML.
- Work efficiently & effectively in a dynamic-fast paced environment.
- Think out of the box with inclusive perspective and break walls to achieve targets.
- Research, investigate, define, design, implement, simulate and validate key code components under high coding standards.
- Plan and evaluate products to ensure performance and large scale support.
- Across team interaction with other development teams within F5 Networks (abroad as well).
- Tutor and guide junior team members in all related aspects.
- Be thorough and accurate.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Strong programing skills and deep knowledge in the next areas: Java/Node/Go/Kafka/Redis/ELK/Kubernetes/Elasticsearch/bigquery/redshift/docker and more.
- Extensive experience in could technologies and cloud operation procedures.
- Understanding and experience in Agile environment.
- Networking and security expertise.
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Proactive and innovative while dealing with ambiguity.
- Passion to confront exceptional challenges.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal relations
- BSc computer science/computer engineering or related.
F5 Networks, is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Systems Engineering Manager
Rubyanne manages a team of systems engineers—the technical half of a Sales Account Team—empowering them with the tools they need to be successful as they provide pre-sales support throughout northern California.
Back to top