Solution Consultant, Multi-Cloud Application Services (Hong Kong Base)
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Located in HONG KONG
The F5 Solution Consultant (SC), part of a highly dynamic technical consultative sales team, supports go-to-market activities and promotes customer satisfaction with direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in the assigned territory.
The SC will act as the Trusted Solution Advisor and provide pre-sales solution leadership and technological value propositions to customers and partners - including solution presentations, white boarding, product demonstrations, technology assessments and development of value propositions and solution differentiations. The SC will also need to work collaboratively with sales teams on account and territory planning.
- Provide Technical expertise through sales presentations, white boarding, product demonstrations, technology assessments, and Proof of Concepts.
- Design differentiated and innovative solutions to articulate business value of the F5 Multi-Cloud Application Services Platform against competition and create stickiness with complementary technologies.
- Foster a collaborative, team-based environment, sharing best practices and successes and building lasting relationships within internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist and complement the account managers to develop, strategize and execute sales and technical account plans for deeper and wider solution selling to solve customer business problems.
- Develop and Maintain a high level of technical knowledge of F5 solutions, industry knowledge and sales aptitude. Maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Co-own the customer relationship with account managers. Drive resolution of technical issues in collaboration with Partners and the F5 Support organization.
Technical Skillsets, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Working Experience With The Following:
- Working Knowledge of Networking Technologies like Routing, Switching, Load Balancing.
- Good understanding of Cyber-Security Technologies like DDoS, Web/Mobile Application Protection, Network Firewalling. Working experience and Cyber-Security Accreditation is a plus.
- Good understanding of Virtualization and Cloud Technologies like VMware ESX/NSX, Cisco ACI, Openstack, AWS, Azure, Docker.
- Good understanding of Automation and Orchestration technologies like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, JSON, Python.
- Good understanding of Web/Mobile/Container based Application Architecture.
- Working knowledge of Cloud, Automation and Orchestration Technologies as well as Application Architecture design is a definite advantage
- Possesses a 'Can-do' and 'All-in' attitude. Self-Motivated to excel beyond one's comfort zone.
- Demonstrates the ability to think outside the box to solve technical problems creatively and innovatively
- Possesses a Collaborative spirit within internal and external stakeholders.
- Quick learner that is "hungry for knowledge" and "eager to learn". Practice continuous life-long Self-Learning
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (including good Powerpoint skill)
- Degree Holder
- 8+ years related industry experience in the Enterprise Application Delivery / Cloud and Virtualization / Security space.
- 4+ years of pre-sales experience
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Read Chinese and speak Cantonese fluently is a plus
- Candidate should have either Security or Cloud related certification and proven experience.
- Security including either CISSP, CISA, CEH...etc.
- Architect certification on public cloud solution design such as AWS Certified Solution Architect or Google Cloud certified...etc.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Systems Engineering Manager
Rubyanne manages a team of systems engineers—the technical half of a Sales Account Team—empowering them with the tools they need to be successful as they provide pre-sales support throughout northern California.
Back to top