- Hyderabad, India
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Why do you want to join our team?
F5 leads the market in building products to make every app run faster, smarter, and safer anywhere. To support our growing business, we need to expand our corporate IT organization by creating a new delivery center in Hyderabad.
When you start this role, you will have the once in a lifetime opportunity to help build our Robotic Process Automation capability in our newly established Hyderabad office. You get the adventure and independence of working at a start-up without any of the financial risk because you are supported by a growing Fortune 1000 technology company.
What will you do?
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for analyzing business processes and identifying/implementing automation solutions.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT AND AUTOMATION
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.(As-Is and To-Be)
- Analyze business process and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand using UiPath.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Assess the current DevOps practices and improve the processes suggesting feasible and improved solutions using ADO.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to IT internal and business partner customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Strong experience as a solution and process architect for various business processes and automating the same.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
- Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment in UiPath.
- Experience in new development projects is highly preferred
- Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an inquiring mind)
- Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques
- Ability to lead a team of developers and testers and implement automation solutions independently.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and expertise in CICD tools including ADO, RPA tools like UiPath and Test automation tools like Selenium and LeanFT.
What will we look for on your resume?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation tools like UiPath and experience in improving the processes and automating the business processes.
- 3+ years' experience as a Test automation architect using modern automation tools like Selenium and LeanFT.
- 5+ years' experience as a solution architect for business processes and automation.
- Should have experience in the wider automation space including Test Automation, Robotic Process Automation and CICD.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top