Software Engineer ( Java/Node.JS/GO - Threat Analytics )
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Join a group of experts, which develops and operates an innovative full scale cloud service. Own E2E responsibility to deliver cutting-edge technology components.
- Be part of a top-notch development team.
- Join the effort of implementing innovative products and confronting multi-discipline technical challenges.
- Deal with the most updated cloud technologies, complex algorithms and ML.
- Learn how to work efficiently & effectively in a dynamic-fast paced environment.
- Think out of the box with inclusive perspective and break walls to achieve targets.
- Research, investigate, define, design, implement, simulate and validate key code components under high coding standards.
- Plan and evaluate products to ensure performance and large scale support.
- Across team interaction with other development teams within F5 Networks (abroad as well).
- Be thorough and accurate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong programing skills and knowledge in the next areas: Java/Node/Go/Kafka/Redis/ELK/Kubernetes/Elasticsearch/bigquery/redshift/docker and more.
- Experience in cloud operation procedures.
- Understanding and experience in Agile environment.
- Security expertise and networking knowledge.
- Experience with CI/CD tools..
- Proactive and innovative while dealing with ambiguity.
- Passion to confront exceptional challenges.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal relations
- BSc computer science/computer engineering or related
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times.
F5 Networks, is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Kristen G.Sr. Global Campaign Manager
As a Global Campaign Manager on the Security Marketing Team, Kristen works to develop high-impact campaigns to reach, entice, and engage potential customers.
Back to top