Software Engineer ( iOS / Anti-fraud)
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset
Mobile iOS developer - security
Attractions of the Job:
Work in the exciting field of mobile security.
Write code in the coolest and newest languages.
Be an integral and meaningful part of a team, contributing from day 1.
Developing antifraud products on Android and iOS (90%)
- Coding new features.
- Fixing and improving existing code.
- Play a part in designing solutions to new challenges.
- Resolve implementation issues (10%)
- Become familiar with real customer use cases
- Developers are the final level of tech support
Note: The percentages of time noted above are current estimates and may change at any time depending on the business needs of the company.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of iOS development (must)
- Experience with information security (must)
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Android development (advantage)
- Familiarity with secure programming and exploits (advantage)
- Familiarity with cryptography (advantage)
- 3 years iOS development experience (must)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related (must)
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
We provide competitive salaries, a world class benefits package, including 100% of the premium for employee medical, dental and vision insurance, highly subsidized premiums for dependent coverage, 401K match, employees stock purchase plan, 18 days paid time off within the 1st year and 9 paid holidays, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Global Campaign Manager
As a Global Campaign Manager on the Security Marketing Team, Kristen works to develop high-impact campaigns to reach, entice, and engage potential customers.
Back to top