Software Engineer III_Full Stack Developer
- Serilingampalle, India
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
If you are a one-man-show who is able to deliver end-to-end production-ready proof of concepts this job is for you.
The position is a developer in the security research team which is responsible to deliver threat intelligence to F5 products.
We are looking for a strong front-end and back-end developer. A "get things done" person who can leverage own skillset to boost our research with intelligent systems and interactive dashboards.
- At least 2 years of experience developing front-end and back-end software systems
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs, Elastic Search
- Experience with the following: Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, React.js, d3.js
- Experience in RESTful APIs - must
- Experience in Linux - must
- Background in TCP/IP networking and Unix based operating systems
- Advantage: Experience in Python or node.js
- Advantage: Knowledge of web attacks.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top