Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
As a member of Cloud/VE team, you'll be responsible for designing & developingfeatures and components, addressing customer service requests and fixing bugs for the Big-IP offerings across various public clouds and Hypervisors. Working very closely with architects, leads, cross-functional teams and other stakeholders you will strengthen F5's cloud/VE offerings.
- Design, implement, unit test components of Big-IP software across various public clouds and Hypervisors
- Contribute to improve virtual environment adaptability in terms of code
- Fix high priority bugs and address customer service requests
- Work with different development and test teams to achieve best quality.
- Set an example of software design and development innovation and excellence.
- Work with the product development engineers to help isolating defects, improve engineering documentation and enhance product quality.
- Perform analysis to define, edit and manage coding tools, utilities, system structures, environments and provide technical input into project scope and estimating activities.
- Stay up-to-date on relevant technologies, understand trends and opportunities to select appropriate tools & techniques.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Deep understanding of data structures & algorithm.
- Expert in C, C++ and familiarity with python
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Understanding of Linux and OS internals.
- Fair understanding of network protocols like TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, SSL, DNS, FTP etc.
- Experience with CI/CD(git, pipeline etc.).
- Good understanding of networking concepts and traffic tools.
- Good team player with excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational agility and interpersonal skills throughout the organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours for better collaboration with International teams.
- Experience with Virtualisation and at least one public cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP/Alibaba)
- Experience with multiple public clouds and Hypervisors.
- Prior exposure with Virtualisation and containers
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.