Software Engineer III (C++ with SSL)
- Hyderabad, India
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
- F5 is the Market leader for Hardware Application Delivery Controller. (i.e. which is a network devices that helps web server performance by performing tasks such as: compression, cache, connection multiplexing, application layer security, SSL offload, and content switching; combined with basic server load balancing.)
- It is Great Place To Work certified.
- And promotes Diversity and Inclusion in all aspects.
- Design components and develop high quality code for Big-IP SSL Orchestrator which is F5's multi-billion dollar product.
- Exposure to state of the art algorithms that optimize resource utilization, remove latency, and add resilience to the security inspection infrastructure.
- Work with leading Architects to find elegant solutions to hard technical problems and architecture designs.
- Drive innovation and leverage an optimized and hardware-accelerated security stack.
- Chance to be part of the rapidly growing diverse and inclusive team of passionate developers.
What you bring to the table:-
- Proficiency in C language and developing software on Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of network protocols such as TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP(S), and HTTP/2
- Razor sharp analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Obsession over custom needs, quality and thirst for solving complex problems.
What you will learn:-
- PKI, Key and Certificates Management
- Cryptographic primitives and Algorithms
- Security protocols and standards like SSL/TLS and FIPS 140-2.
- Knowledge of Hardware Security including HSMs, tamper resistance, side-channel attacks, etc.
- Working in Agile environments with Agile methodologies
Who you are:-
- A graduate with no specific degree requirement but who can show evidence of innovation and engineering excellence.
- Can collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment.
- Can dive-in the existing code base, gain knowledge and fix bugs in those functional areas.
- Can test your own code by writing unit and integration tests and make sure it works in every environment every time.
- Are open minded, can research, evaluate and choose the best technical stack for our future.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top