Software Engineer III (C++ with IPsec)
- Hyderabad, India
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
As a member of the Network Security Infrastructure team, you'll be responsible for designing & developing features and components of highly scalable, distributedand high performing carrier-grade software solutions that ensure private, secure communications. Working very closely with architects, leads, cross-functional teams and other stakeholders you will strengthen F5's security technology offerings.
• Design, implement, unit test components of IPSec and other tunnel protocols.
• Build tools and infrastructure to improve F5's IPSec implementation.
• Work with different development and test teams to achieve the best quality.
• Set an example of software design and development innovation and excellence.
• Stay up-to-date on relevant technologies, understand trends and opportunities to select appropriate tools & techniques.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Deep understanding of data structures & algorithm.
• Expert in C, C++.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Fair understanding of network protocols like TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, SSL, DNS, FTP etc.
• Interest in network security, especially tunnelling protocols like IPSec
• Familiarity with python
• Experience with Linux OS.
• Prior experience developing IPSec solutions is a plus.
• Experience with CI/CD (git, pipeline etc.).
• Prior exposure with containers and microservices.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top