Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are you passionate about working with smart people on challenging problems in an environment that values hard work, integrity and teamwork? F5 Networks A Market leader in Application Delivery Controllers and Security platforms is hiring for its Centre of Excellence office in Hyderabad, India. Join our team of super smart engineers working in a fun, fast-paced, and highly technical environment where your dreams can become reality.
You will be tasked with our most challenging problems, diagnosing and troubleshooting complex systems issues, and designing & developingfeatures and components of highly scalable, distributedand high performing carrier grade software solutions that ensure private, secure communications. Working very closely with architects, leads, cross-functional teams and other stakeholders you will strengthen F5's technology offerings.
- Work on high performance network applications
- Design and implement components in a multitude of languages (C, C++, Java, Node.js)
- Ready for quick context switches and language agnostic debugging skills.
- Have a strong security mindset while designing applications.
- Have innovative problem-solving skills
- Be a passionate and dependable team player.
- Communicate effectively across teams
- Have a keen interest in application security
- Have a good taste and strong opinion about classic rock.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise in debugging networking applications.
- Experience of working in IP and Application layer protocols.
- Experience with messaging systems, IPC, RPC, and/or storage/persistence
- Extensive development experience in object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of Linux system and containers development
- Knowledge of different flavors of SCM tools
- Experience with BURP, OWASP ZAP and POSTMAN
- Experience with performance and debugging tools such as YourKit, gdb, perf, and Valgrind
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment.
- Extensive knowledge of product life cycle.
- Experience with declarative APIs and microservices
- Knowledge of automation systems such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Knowledge of container orchestration products such as Kubernetes and Mesos
- Knowledge of DevOps principles and Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with agile, scrum, and test-driven development methodologies
- Requires a minimum of 6-8 years of related experience with a Bachelor degree/Masters degree
- Extensive Coding experience in languages such as C/C++
- Knowledge of OSI Layer-1 to 7 including LAN switches, routers, general TCP/IP and
- associated protocols preferred.
- Excellent organizational agility and interpersonal skills throughout the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours for better collaboration with International counterpart/senior
- management. Duties may require being on call periodically or working outside normal working
- hours (evenings and weekends)
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically or working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends). Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 10% of the time spent traveling.
- Job may be performed on-site at a customer facility or data center, or in an office environment sitting at a desk or computer table.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.