Software Engineer II
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Data is increasingly critical to all aspects of business and engineering as a way to understand and solve problems. Our Product Development team has an exciting position available that will develop a new approaches…a new design, new telemetry, new ways of using Data to solve problems. This is an opportunity to apply your academic background, learn new tools, use your skills, and develop internal products that are used to make key decisions. As you work to create these solutions you'll work in collaboration with senior engineers who will share knowledge and mentor you on a daily basis.
- Instrumentation of Telemetry
- Edit and write scripts to gather important data
- Utilize various tools to summarize data and provide answers to questions and solve problems
- Contribute to the design and implementation of major components of products
- Develop and execute test scripts
- Evaluate and design the implementation of current source code
- Collaborate with team members and technical leads…learn from some of the best in the business
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge and experience with network and web technologies
- 1-2 years programming experience preferably in a software language that supports F5 product line.
- 1-2 years development experience in embedded operating systems
- Knowledge of bug tracking systems
- Analytic / trouble-shooting skills
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications
- Scope of projects increased. Can implement new functionality in at least two specific skill areas.
- 2-4 years' experience designing, developing and debugging software.
BS/BA in Computer Science/related field or equivalent work experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top