Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
- Work with product owner to understand product requirements, architecture and new feature designs.
- Develop, maintain, and execute test plans and respective test cases for new and existing SSL/TLS related features
- Support, extend, and implement fully automated tests and infrastructure that provide feature coverage.
- Develop and maintain full automation that is stable and extendable.
- Participate actively in code review process, posting scripts, and incorporating feedback, as well as reviewing automation submitted by other team members.
- Analyze and evaluate automation test results, report and assist in resolution of product defects.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer/engineering related field or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years professional experience in the testing and/or development of computer software, preferably in the UNIX environment.
- Knowledge of SSL/TLS;
- Experience in Agile software development.
- Knowledge of IP networking: routing, switching, and network standards from layer 1 to up through the transport and applications layers.
- Knowledge of application layer protocols (e.g. HTTP, HTTPS/SSL preferred).
- Knowledge of coding standards in an object-oriented language (Python preferred).
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment.
- UNIX skills (system configuration and administration, containers, networking experience such as sockets and database management).
- Excellent technical writing and communications skills.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.