Software Engineer I
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are you passionate about working with smart people on challenging problems in an environment that values hard work, integrity and teamwork? F5 Networks A Market leader in Application Delivery Controllers and Security platforms is hiring for its Centre of Excellence office in Hyderabad, India. Join our team of super smart engineers working in a fun, fast-paced, and highly technical environment where your dreams can become reality.
As a Software Engineer-I, you will be responsible for the design and development of features and components in the application/protocoal areas as well as the automation necessary to test and deploy new features. You'll work with architects, leads, Product Management, cross-functional teams, and other stakeholders to implement solutions.
- Strong analytic / trouble-shooting skills.
• Good knowledge on C/C++.
• Good software designing skills, with object-oriented concepts.
• Good knowledge in Linux user space programing, linux IPC, RPC, multi threading features.
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications.
- Minimum two years product development experience in networking domain (TCP/IP, Routing, switching, and Linux networking stack).
Good to Have skills:
• Knowledge of docker containers, kubernetes
• REST based webservices development and microservices
• Automation systems like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
• Agile based software development methodologies like SCRUM
- Bachelor of Engineering in CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/Computers or ME/MTech in CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/Computers.
• Excellent organizational agility and interpersonal skills throughout the organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours for better collaboration with International teams.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top