SOC Analyst (Anti Fraud)
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset.
The SOC Analyst provides real-time incidents managing once online fraud attacks are initiated against F5 clients. This includes actively contacting relevant parties in order to shut down any malicious activities while keeping all information well documented. A passionate approach is a must in order to handle multiple attacks in a short time. In addition, the SOC Analyst will perform an initial Malware investigation and report to the SOC Manager and F5 customers of his/her findings. The Analyst will be responsible for research and analysis of different types of malware, monitoring and handling security incidents and preventing online fraud and will have close cooperation with the company sales team in order to investigate online threats of new potential clients and generating information reports.
Attractions of the Job:
The SOC is part of a dynamic, highly technical operations number of F5's technologies. Our Analysts assist many top companies across the globe in a variety of industries, on infrastructure that is vital to their business operations. You will provide critical security services to major corporate enterprises globally.
- Provides F5 customers with outstanding & rapid reaction to real-time alerts regarding phishing, malware and other security attacks.
- Provides F5 customers and partners with a consistently outstanding support experience.
- Provides technical support to remotely troubleshoot and resolve issues on F5 software products.
- Effectively communicates with hosting and registrar companies worldwide by email and phone.
- Proactively acts to shutdown phishing websites and DropZones.
- Manages vast amount of incidents in short time & real time.
- Generates 'after incidents' reports to F5 customers.
- Handles the SOC databases.
- Investigates new worldwide Malware and provides F5 clients with relevant information.
- Creates signatures for new malware attaching F5 clients.
- Works closely with the company marketing team for publishing threat research reports.
- Cooperates with threat research team.
- Provides F5 sales team with relevant information of potential clients online fraud.
- Generates online threats reports through comprehensive research are the WWW and internal tools.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Comply with F5's information security policies and protect information assists from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference.
- Responsible for promptly reporting security or potential events or other security risks to F5.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience supporting corporate customers in production environment.
- Demonstrated experience in a technical support role, working with relevant technologies.
- Hands on technical experience with and very knowledgeable of security operations, scripts reading and understanding, basic knowledge in different languages: JS, PHP, HTML 5.
- Thorough knowledge of software's such as WireShark, VMware and Burp Suite.
- Ability to work with moderate supervision.
- Analytical thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently, including technical concepts and terminology. Fluency in additional languages in desirable.
- Must be able to relay technical information with customers with varying skill levels.
- Proficiency in Windows OS.
- Proficiency in Windows Office.
- Siebel SCM or similar ticketing system preferred.
- Experience in the Security Field.
- Prior SOC or NOC experience.
- Strong background in customer service and incident management.
- Ability to excel in a face paced, challenging, operations environment with extended shifts.
- Investigation of customer defects and online fraud in real-time.
- Prior experience in Information Security.
- Computer Science and/or graduate degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English (written and oral). Multi-lingual a plus.
- Ability to work shifts.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
- Working in an environment where work hours are scheduled shifts but your position is a full-time position. This role may be required to work outside of core business hours.
Work hours are scheduled shifts - employees will be expected to work a shift pattern covering extended business hours.
The successful candidate will be required to have the flexibility to travel to the US for 2-4 weeks on boarding and technical training will be required.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top