Snr Mgr Regional Marketing - UK, Ire & North East Europe
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
This position will report to the Snr Director, Marketing EMEA and will be responsible for leading a team of Regional Marketing Managers to ensure that all aspects of an effective field marketing plan are executed within budget, aligned to sales and delivering the expected ROI. Ability to demonstrate program effectiveness and conversion to leads/closed business, and ensure results metrics are tied to investment is key. Experience of managing a regional budget is critical and associated knowledge to ensure compliant spend is a must. Experience in team development and ability to coach and mentor a team is a must and demonstrate the ability to take them to the next level. This role will be part of the marketing leadership team and as such requires a high calibre marketing professional that is able to effectively contribute to the vision and future development of the wider marketing team. Ability to be perceived as a trusted advisor to the two Regional VPs is critical. Solid team management experience crucial.
- First major responsibility (80% of time)
- Effectively manage a regional team of talented marketers to further develop and drive progression within the team.
- Manage the implementation of a full range of marketing programmes that drive awareness and pipeline across the Regions.
- Build and track demand generation reporting and disseminate results across EMEA teams.
- Contribute, attend and drive engagement during weekly sales leadership calls.
- Manage and develop the partner marketing programme within the regional teams.
- Own the regional marketing plan, budget and marketing technology stack.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies;
- Responsible for ensuring the team design and successfully implement F5's regional marketing plan, which details the key initiatives and solution marketing campaigns (online and offline) for execution on a quarterly basis;
- To work with Manager, Regional Marketing, EMEA Marketing Director and Finance organization on budget development and execution, including funding requests and PO processing and ROI reporting;
- Develop dedicated channel plans with our distribution to drive the development of the region
- Management of all outside agencies and consulting firms on third party marketing programs;
- Identify and secure customer reference case studies for use in promoting F5 solutions;
- Create, design and implement joint marketing plans and activities with key partners to drive partner-initiated opportunities;
- Provide marketing support to Sales leadership throughout the region.
- Support with localization process by translating or reviewing campaigns
- Active partner and contributor to the Sales Regional Leadership Teams
- Second major responsibility (20% of time)
- Close liaison with local finance organisation to ensure compliance to fiscal and legal requirements;
- Collaborate and plan go-to-market activities with key technology partners, for example Microsoft, AWS, Google
- Participate in team meetings and activities.
- Engage proactively in a "ideas to improve" process
- Engage in EMEA projects
Note: The percentages of time noted above are current estimates and may change at any time depending on the business needs of the company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Significant demand generation expertise, specifically with a focus on campaign execution and event management.
- Track record in using marketing automation tools and CRM systems, preferably Marketo and SFDC.
- Able to quickly assess programme results and act accordingly.
- Comfortable working with internationally dispersed teams.
- Significant experience and a proven track record in managing a marketing organization, field marketing, strategic marketing planning, or business development in a high tech industry
- Experience working closely with sales team and sales leadership
- Experience with budgeting responsibility
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally
- Ability to liaise at all levels of the organisation
- Strong project management skills
- Good PC skills, particularly Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Networking and/or Security/Applications technology experience
- BA/BS degree in relevant field (Marketing, communications) or equivalent MBA preferred or relevant work experience
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
List any special environmental conditions, unpleasant conditions and special hazards, as well as any lifting, bending or vision requirements.
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top