Services Technical Trainer
- Warsaw, Poland
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
About the Services Technical Training Team
At F5, we make apps faster, smarter, and safer.
Do you love learning about new technology and sharing knowledge with others? We are looking for a life long learner that loves to engage others in the learning journey and assist them in succeeding in their role. If this is your passion, then you are the technical trainer we are seeking! Come work at a place where innovation and collaboration come together to explore and support the most exciting missions in the world!
Why is this job awesome?
This role offers you the advantage to work in technical environment, collaborating with other employees and instructors, to design and deliver extraordinary technical training. It is an opportunity to assist technical employees in honing their technical expertise to help them thrive in our technical support or services organization. This opportunity is perfect for you if you want to share your knowledge by delivering content in multiple and creative ways to a world-wide audience of internal support and consulting team members.
Deliver technical training to support engineers and consultants using both video, lectures and laboratory sessions.
- Deliver technical content to a global audience both in classroom and virtually.
- Set up the lab infrastructure to support training content delivery.
- Participate in course sits, co-teaches, audits, train-the-trainer, and other learning activities to grow technically and to improve your course delivery skills.
- Collaborate with multi-functional SME's to build, develop and improve our technical role-based training content.
- Test and evaluate training materials to ensure technical accuracy.
- Act as a domain specialist, to assist other instructors and course developers to ensure compelling and accurate training content.
- Adheres to and assists in updating team processes and procedures to ensure the team consistency in adhering to Quality Management System (QMS) standards and processes.
- Ensures compliance with ISO certification standards to support our outstanding support organization.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required with the aptitude to deliver and communicate sophisticated technical topics to internal team members.
- Experience applying adult learning principles to build an engaging and effective learning environment for your participants.
- Experience using virtual delivery tools such as Zoom, Teams, or other virtual environments.
- Capable of acquiring skills to deliver one or more technical training courses within 6 months.
- Hands-on experience with data center operations including WAN operations, Network Protocols, TCP/IP, OSI Model, operating systems, VMware or equivalent hypervisors and network hardware preferred.
- Exposure to Network Security (e.g. Web Application Security, AAA, VPN, DDoS, Malware, Application Firewalls, etc) or DevOps tools is a great bonus.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures, and tools used to isolate issue(s) within a particular product area (e.g. Access, Traffic Management, Storage, etc.)
- Aptitude to build written content and labs in support of upgrade, redesign, or new courses, and experience crafting technical training content is an advantage.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Adult Education or equivalent working experience.
- Experience in a support, consulting, training role with at least 5 years in the information technology industry is required.
- Experience with cloud provider environment setup and use is a plus.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top