Senior Technical Account Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
About Shape Security
We are security and web experts, pioneers, evangelists, and elite researchers. We believe in the power of the Internet to be a positive force; our mission is to protect every website and mobile app from cybercriminals. Shape's founders fought cybercrime at the Pentagon, Google, and other leading security companies. We are backed by some of the most prominent leaders and investors in the technology industry including Kleiner Perkins, Google Ventures, and more. Come be a part of our unparalleled team that is responsible for making the Internet a safer place for everyone.
Shape Security is looking for a Technical Account Manager to cover our UK Market who is eager to help protect a portfolio of Global 2000 websites from malicious and automated attacks. This individual must have the ability to earn the respect and trust of each customer through knowledge and understanding of service delivery and how this fits into our customer's overall environment. You will review unique business and technical project parameters and define a successful solution for the implementation and integration of the Shape Enterprise Defence. A successful candidate must be action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
A successful candidate must be action oriented, capable of managing projects and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Project manage the installation and integration of Shape's Security as service solution for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and facilitate project success
- Act as the primary representative between our customers and Shape
- Develop and implement best practices for program/project management, communication artifacts, reporting, and capability improvements.
- Develop models for resource planning and consumption as well as key performance metrics for project/program success.
- Communicate effectively; organise and juggle priorities; solve problems and make decisions that are right for Shape customers; build teams and relationships
- Contribute to the development of standardized processes and best practices to ensure continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of the deployment process.
- Contribute active learnings from the field towards internal knowledge building.
Minimum required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Networks, Information Systems, or a related engineering discipline OR equivalent industry work experience.
- A number of years of system integration in complex environments preferably in the software/cybersecurity industry.
- Strong technical networking background and experience.
- Experience in a technical role involving web operations, incident response, customer support, system monitoring, or a similar role
- In depth technical expertise in one or more of the following areas: Data center networking, CDN, Application delivery controllers, Web Application Firewalls and load balancers.
- A customer-centric attitude and the ability to communicate well at all levels of an organization
- Strong communication, customer relationship, and project management skills.
F5 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top