Senior Solution Engineer
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
As a Shape Security Pre-Sales Engineer you will be the technical face of the company to our prospective clients during the pre-sales stages. You will be expected to work closely with sales executives, product management, support, professional services, engineering, marketing and executive management to secure successful deal closures and to meet revenue goals.
Travel within the EMEA region is required.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling web security solutions including web application firewalls, security proxies and caches, load balancers, or cloud-based web security offerings. Candidates should also have practical experience working with routing, switching, and application delivery products (e.g. load balancers, proxies, caches, etc.) that will be installed adjacent to the Shape Security appliances.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Presenting the Shape platform and articulating the value proposition to prospective clients
- Helping prospective clients understand the new developments in leading-edge web security
- Creating and delivering demonstrations
- Gathering technical requirements from prospective clients and mapping the platform to the prospective clients' unique requirements. Creating evaluation/proof of concept test plans with prospective clients
- Managing the evaluation process to a successful technical close leading to revenue
- BS / MS Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant pre-sales experience
- Practical knowledge of systems installation, configuration, and administration of UNIX/Linux systems and virtual environments (e.g. VMWare, AWS, etc.)Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting web security solutions
F5 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top