Senior Software Test Engineer - Python, Robot and Networking
- Serilingampalle, India
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
We are looking for an experienced test engineer to take ownership of automation test environments and tools for F5 key security product.
As part of the automation team, the successful candidate will assess the quality of F5 major and maintenance releases by running and debugging automation jobs, as well as contributing to automation tools and test development.
This key position is a gatekeeper for the quality of a release and drives product bugs to resolution.
- Analyze daily automation reports, troubleshoot complex automation scenarios and actively assist software development.
- Write, refactor and execute security automation tests.
- Maintain the automation execution and reporting system, extending and modifying its infra as needed.
- Research, develop and integrate new automation tools and plugins.
- Design and maintain automation testing setups and networking.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or equivalent experience.
- Good experience with at least one generic programming language such as Python, Ruby, Perl or PHP.
- Experience in QA methodologies and Web Applications testing cycles is desired.
- At least a basic Unix/Linux experience as a user.
- Experience with HTTP and solid networking experience with TCP/IP.
- Knowledge and experience in IT and Data Center technologies, including various virtualization solutions such as VMware.
- Experience with Jenkins CI system and Groovy programming language is a plus.
- Knowledge in web security threats and execution techniques is a plus.
- Experience with client-side test automation: Selenium WebDriver/Appium is a plus.
- Conversational spoken and written English is required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top