Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead ( C/C++ – AVR / Analytics )
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset
Analytics R&D group in F5 Networks is looking for a Senior C/C++ software engineer / Tech Lead.
F5 Networks is the leader of Application Delivery Control products in the world. The Analytics team is taking care of the infrastructure and application of statistical reporting and analysis of F5 products.
Attractions of the Job:
This role offers challenging design and development of real-time analytics system, collecting massive amounts of data and implementing high performance software.
Many of the tasks involve out-of-box thinking and building proprietary solutions.
As Tech Lead, you will also have to coordinate changes with other teams and own the overall system architecture.
- Be responsible for coding, testing, performance testing and deployment of major components of the system.
- Take care of product roadmap, coordinate work among team members.
- Handle production issues and ad hoc issues at customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced software engineer who has proven experience in building large and complex systems.
- Has a solid understanding of data structures, file systems, and databases.
- Able to handle complex algorithms.
- Experience in leading teams is an advantage.
- Experienced in developing under Unix/Linux, in C/C++.
- Experienced with distributed/parallel computing and scalability challenges.
- Has very good design skills
- Initiative, self-motivated, gets-things-done attitude
- Gives attention to detail and accuracy
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties will require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 5% of the time spent travelling.
We provide competitive salaries, a world class benefits package, including 100% of the premium for employee medical, dental and vision insurance, highly subsidized premiums for dependent coverage, 401K match, employees stock purchase plan, 18 days paid time off within the 1st year and 9 paid holidays, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top