Senior Software Engineer - iOS
- Santa Clara, CA
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are you the person who is amazed by the advances in the mobile technologies and how the world's adoption of mobile phones is changing everything around us? Are you a software professional who takes pride in knowing the inside out of technology and would like to do more with your knowledge? This iOS Engineer opportunity is just for you!
Our team is the face of Shape Security's mobile security technology. We build SDKs which are embedded in Fortune 500 companies mobile apps. These SDKs are enablers for the companies to understand user behaviors better and use that data to provide personalized experiences which results in better mobile engagement.
- Work with a fun and hardworking team that has mobile first approach.
- Tackle meaningful problems on a constantly evolving Mobile platform.
- Work with multi-functional teams - Product, Backend, QA.
- Learn about the latest trends in mobile development.
- Work in Agile environment with focus on product quality and stability.
- Help in evolving our mobile strategy.
- 4+ years professional experience in building highly sophisticated native iOS applications.
- Expertise in designing, developing, testing and debugging object-oriented mobile applications using Swift and Objective-C, that also utilize web services (i.e. HTTP based, JSON or other).
- Proficient in network layers and protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL).
- Solid knowledge of design patterns, and development best practices.
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of multithreading and memory management.
- Expertise in software design, implementation and troubleshooting.
- Capable of handling time well and working efficiently and independently.
- Expertise in object-oriented software development using C++.
- Experience with a scripting language such as Shell or Ruby.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top