Senior Software Engineer
- Santa Clara, CA
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
We're looking for a Software Engineer to join Shape's APG team. This role involves working on the core piece of Shape's technology that allows us to collect web application usage information that will be used to help detect and prevent unwanted automation and fraud. You'll be working on finding new in-browser data sources, hardening our data collection mechanisms against adversaries, and building tooling to help extract insight from our data. As a part of web security team, you will be part of Shape's backbone in mitigating malicious behavior across billions of transactions per day. Come work alongside pioneers in cybersecurity and help make a difference in fighting crime on the web!
- Driven to learn about a new domain
- Ability to seek out and find information from internal and external domain experts
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with automation tooling
- Broad experience in the web platform and related technologies
- Experience writing language tooling (parsing, static analysis, etc.)
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience in a security role
- Knowledge of or contributions to the ECMAScript spec
- Experience working on web browsers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 6+ years of software development experience
Shape and F5 Networks are equal opportunity employers and we embrace diversity
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top