Senior Software Engineer
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset.
Interested in working with smart people on hard problems in an environment that values results, integrity and teamwork over individuals and rock stars? We are building a focused, fast-paced, team to move F5's technology to the next level in the cloud using micro service architectures and agile delivery processes.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an American-based company that specializes in application delivery networking (ADN) technology for the delivery of web applications and the security, performance, availability of servers, data storage devices, and other network and cloud resources. F5 is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and has development offices in San Jose, California, Tel Aviv, Israel and Warsaw, Poland.
- Design, develop and maintain high-quality code for highly complex loosely coupled components and micro services.
- Assist in the generation and promotion of new theories, concepts, principles and methodologies within a speciality area.
- Mentor other engineers on technical growth.
- Participate on cross-functional design projects.
- Create formal technology proposals and get appropriate consensus to productize it.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field, Masters preferred.
- 7+ years of professional experience in production software and full product life-cycle
- Practical experience with microservice architecture, building SaaS & PaaS solutions
- Strong focus on DevOps use-cases and work-flows
- Java, Node.js and/or Golang programming experience in client or server side components
- Practical experience bridging multiple web-services (e.g. REST, SOAP., XML, JSON, etc.)
- Practical experience with Cloud technologies and fabrics - EC2, OpenStack, Azure, vCloud Director.
- Experience with orchestration systems, such as Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience with test automation frameworks (e.g. NUnit, JUnit, Bugzilla/Testopia, etc.)
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, Scrum, Agile and/or Pair-Programming.
- Networking knowledge - including development experience at L2-L3 and L4-L7.
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications.
If you don't have all them you will get a chance to master them at F5
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top