Senior Program Manager
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Located in Singapore.
The Sr. Program Manager reports to the RVP APCJ Partner Sales and is instrumental in driving the evolution of the partner ecosystem for F5 Networks in Asia Pacific, China and Japan. This is a strategic role at the company and will be a key influencer in the evolution of the Partner for the company. For the right candidate, this position can be a path to an APCJ Partner Leadership role at F5.
The metrics for this role will be aligned closely with the 2 major areas of focus.
First; as the Partner strategy lead for APCJ, you will be responsible for developing a 2-5 year strategy for the Partner as well as the immediate cross-functional execution priorities that map to the long-term strategy.
Second; as the Partner programs and operations lead for APCJ, you will be the main custodian of F5's Unity Partner Program, as well as responsible for creating and/or modifying world-wide incentives to spur sales through the partner base. You will also be implementing the programs, policies and cadence needed in the near-term to drive the F5 Partner business.
The Sr. Program Manager will need to work closely with a cross-functional team across all the APCJ regions; Korea, Greater China, India, ASEAN, ANZ and Japan. The Sr. Program Manager collaborates closely with several APCJ teams, including Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Services as well as work in concert with the in-country Partner teams to ensure execution against a plan. This role will also have a key linkage back to WW to ensure that the APCJ Partner strategy keys off the global strategy.
- Develop and maintain the APCJ Partner strategy - both current and long-term - in concert with all the relevant stakeholders at the global / corporate level, as well as across all APCJ country organizations
- Develop and maintain relationship with top partners in each region to get timely feedback on enablement and incentives
- Own the 'Unity Partner Program' for APCJ, which includes setting requirements and benefits and ensuring compliance across the region through an audit process conducted in conjunction with the country Partner teams
- Take ownership of Partner operations and necessary reporting and build a back-office facility to help scale the Partner team
- Create and set cadence of Partner QBRs with the regions to ensure progress against APCJ Partner strategy
- Manage the weekly cadence around reporting for Deal Registration, any key incentive program that requires theatre governance
- Serve as the key interface into Marketing and leverage their resources for the creation of quarterly updates, annual events; also take ownership of any joint funding available for rolling out Partner marketing plans at the country level, and additionally set direction for the usage of the Distribution Marketing funds
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 10+ years of work experience working in large or mid-sized technology companies is a must, with a majority of the time spent in Partner operations & business management
- High levels of proficiency in SFDC an absolute requirement, Tableau a definite plus
- Clear understanding of the RTM for a fast-paced high-tech company
- Prior experience working collaboratively with a large cross-functional organization in APCJ
- Proven track record as key enabler of the field teams and of the channel
- Demonstrable ability to plan, devise process and execute with attention to detail
- Understanding of the key financial and business drivers of both large and small resellers and also Distribution, and the ability to work out how to make them invest in F5 given their constraints
- In-depth experience in Partner programs and operations is a must
- Fast worker, keen communicator, and collaborative style are all key to success
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Multiple language skills are a plus.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer and communicate over the telephone.
- Duties include being on weekly evening calls with the F5 global / corporate team in the US. In addition, periodically working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) may be required. From time to time, duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane; usually not more than 2 weeks per quarter.
This role involves customer facing engagements and may be subject to additional background check requirements per customer requests. All screenings and results will be subject to applicable law and F5 policies, and may be used to determine work assignment or further employment eligibility.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Systems Engineering Manager
Rubyanne manages a team of systems engineers—the technical half of a Sales Account Team—empowering them with the tools they need to be successful as they provide pre-sales support throughout northern California.
Back to top