Senior Global Talent Sourcing Specialist
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
F5 Networks, Inc. is a global company that specializes in application services and application delivery networking (ADN). F5 technologies focus on the delivery, security, performance, and availability of web applications, as well as the availability of servers, cloud resources, data storage devices, and other networking components. F5 is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with additional development, manufacturing, and sales/marketing offices worldwide.
We're continuing to build our Best-in-Class Talent Acquisition organization and are looking for our next team member. At F5, our mission is to ensure every candidate who walks through our doors leaves loving F5 Networks as much as we do. As a Talent Acquisition Partner to the business, and the face of the company, you'll have the opportunity to drive manager and candidate experience, process improvements, and add value to F5's Talent Acquisition Team.
We are looking for a few experienced Talent Acquisition Sourcer to be in our Hyderbad Office and work closely with Global TA Team. The selected candidate will provide best practices in recruiting that will align with corporate objectives, workflows, and process. We are not looking for just a recruiter, but someone who will be a Talent Advisor and Subject Matter Expert.
- Partner with Global recruiters to define candidate identification and "go to market" strategies for each role
- Available to coordinate/communicate with the US/EMEA/Singapore recruiters during their working hours as needed
- Source for potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, ATS database, extensive name generation research, relationship building etc.
- Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and social media
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging
- Pre-qualify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through interviewing
- Develop a pipeline for current role and future hiring needs
- Foster relationships with passive talent
- Provide data analytics, research and analysis on competitive intelligence, labor trends, information about the external marketplace including supply and demand reporting
10+ yrs. technical sourcing experience:
- Managing candidate process and acting as a candidate advocate
- Flexible to work on a variety of engineering/technical positions
- Experience with sourcing, tactical search, referral generation, recruiting events, and sourcing campaigns
- Must be detail oriented and able to communicate effectively and credibly
- Demonstrated history of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging recruiting strategies
- Active use of search techniques (social networks, internet, Boolean search, etc.) resulting in the identification of passive and/or diverse candidates
- Experience with Global labor laws for fulltime hiring, with an emphasis on US labor laws and compliance
Locations Supported: USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, APAC and other locations as needed
Education Requirements BA/BS degree (EE, CS or technical degree preferred) or equivalent experience.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
See Inside the Office of F5 Networks
Founded in 1996, F5 originally made a name for itself with load-balancing products. Since then, F5 has become a market leader and expanded its offerings to include the everything in the application delivery space—from load-balancing and acceleration to a whole host of security and authentication products, both on the cloud and at local datacenters.
Back to top