SDE III - Devops with ADO experience
- Hyderabad, India
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Why do you want to join our team?
F5 leads the market in building products to make every app run faster, smarter, and safer anywhere. To support our growing business, we need to expand our corporate IT organization by creating a new delivery center in Hyderabad.
When you start this role, you will have the once in a lifetime opportunity to help build our Robotic Process Automation capability in our newly established Hyderabad office. You get the adventure and independence of working at a start-up without any of the financial risk because you are supported by a growing Fortune 1000 technology company.
What will you do?
As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for building, testing, and maintaining the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
BUILDING and maintaining THE INFRASTRUCTURE
- Assess the current DevOps practices and improve the processes by building, maintaining, and managing the pipelines using Azure DevOps (ADO).
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure needed by understanding the needs of the development and testing teams.
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Act as an admin for Azure DevOps and help in creating and maintaining the pipelines and look for possible enhancements to improve the processes.
- Understand the test automation tools like Selenium, Lean FT and RPA tools like UiPath and integrate with ADO to ensure automated releases.
- Testing and examining the code written by others and analyze the results. Understand the current processes and visualize how the RPA tools can automate the same.
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical challenges to provide an efficient and agile solutions.
- Provide technical trainings to the teams and vendors when needed and serve as a technical mentor to the team members.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to IT internal and business partner customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience in DevOps using ADO.
- Should be able to create a comprehensive DevSecOps plan for the TS organization.
- Experience in working with multiple development teams using different technologies and bringing them to consistent code practices.
- Experience and knowledge using native DevOps tools like Copado, Flosum etc.
- Familiar with test automation tools like Selenium and LeanFT and Robotic Process automation tools like UiPath.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to provide exceptional support to both internal and external customers
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in DevOps and Agile practices.
- Prior experience in implementing CICD using ADO.
- Exposure to Test Automation tools like Selenium and Robotic Process Automation tools like UiPath.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top