Salesforce Solution Developer III
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Salesforce.com (SFDC) Solution Developer works within the IT Organization to support the sales organization and sales systems on a global level. This includes extending and supporting SFDC, Oracle CPQ, and integrations within a large highly tailored SFDC instance. They provide technical expertise in evaluating, developing, deploying, monitoring, and supporting systems and procedures that are cost effective and improve work efficiency.
Salesforce.com Developer Primary Responsibilities
- Function as a SFDC developer responsible for overall solution design including all SFDC components, integrations and reporting
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, Visual Force and application integration patterns
- Work effectively in a collaborative, team-based environment, sharing best practices and building lasting relationships
- Understand key business processes, document process maps, research industry best practices and self-initiate new developments based on findings
- Write design specifications (functional specifications and solution/technical design document)
- Collaborate with channel sales, direct sales and sales operations teams to continuously improve F5's sales systems tools (order processing, lead distribution, account development, opportunity tracking etc)
- Ability to independently perform testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the SFDC software and system administration
- End user deployments and communications that are timely with appropriate documentation
- Contribute to development process improvements. Compare technical solution alternatives, collaborate and demonstrate best alternative
- Understand individual responsibilities, team specialization(s), assigned project lead and task assignments
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Sales Cloud administration and development with experience with Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, Force.com APIs
- Experience with formula fields, validation and workflow rules, reporting and dashboards
- Knowledge of software design and development in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience leading technical requirements gathering sessions
- Experience leading / participating in complex projects involving SFDC
- Ability to design and optimize organization processes and to integrate process across disparate systems
- Highly process driven and eager to learn
- Experience with Mobile design and SF1 preferred
- Experience with a CPQ system preferred
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years development experience in supporting or implementing Salesforce.com solutions
- APEX Classes/Triggers
- Visualforce Pages
- Understanding of SOAP & REST APIs
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top