Sales Technical Trainer - Singapore
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Challenge You Get To Accomplish
The Sales Technical Trainer role is an instrumental part of enabling more capable field sellers in a rapidly evolving market. You will have an opportunity to craft and deliver training curriculum, just-in-time resources, sales messaging, and work closely with regional leadership to drive F5's future growth in multi-cloud application services. We have a strong and loyal customer base. We are the recognized market leader in Application Delivery. But customer environments are rapidly changing to hybrid and multi-cloud vs on-premise infrastructure. This is disruptive and we are best positioned to lead our customers through this change.
We are looking for someone who is significantly passionate about Channel and Cloud Enablement reporting to America's Sales Operations Leader. Key objective of this role is to drive maximum sales proficiency in industry business insight and our solutions in the APCJ salesforce. This will involve the research, design, delivery, development and deployment of effective technical sales training and enablement initiatives for Sales, System Engineering teams and Channel (Partners & Distribution).
- Executing region-specific content development and enablement plans for sales and partners and supporting region-specific win replication programs and share insights and standard methodologies
- Region-specific sales play enablement for Security and Cloud (including the annual International Sales Conference) and supporting the design, craft, and delivery of the worldwide enablement programs
- Conduct and measure the success of region-specific distributor, channel Account Manager Train-The-Trainer programs and general sales leadership enablement and support
Training Development & Delivery
Opportunity to develop, deliver and maintain key courses and programs for regional sales individuals and channel including: new hire training, product upgrade training, product/solution launches, and business process training. The content would be in multiple formats, including eLearning, virtual classroom materials and an instructor-led training.
You will identify, develop materials and train sales employees on sales messaging tools on F5 solutions for customer problems along with researching, developing, and crafting course outlines and bring together documentation for developing course workbooks and trainer notes.
Field & Partner Engagement
You will establish positive relationships with frontline sales managers and employees to understand the voice of the field. You will work reciprocally and cross functionally with Sales teams, System Engineering, Specialist groups, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Management, Product Development, and Support organizations to deliver training that is aligned to corporate and region objectives. Participate in sales team meetings to glean standard methodologies and share enablement plans. Also, you will provide executive updates to WW Field Enablement team and executive sales leaders - including quarterly effectiveness reviews and tracking against metrics and goals.
What You Bring to the Team
- Validated knowledge and results in technical sales motions for enterprise customers - field experience in a quota-carrying capacity
- F5 application delivery, security, and cloud solutions and/or substantial experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis
- Industry and F5 Networks-targeted technologies
- Enterprise Sales Process & Methodologies
- Public and Private Cloud infrastructure and automation technologies
- Application delivery and security across different consumption models
- Network and application security, identity and access management
- High-availability architectures, VLANs and Routing, and TCP/IP
Plus To Have
- Training and classroom experience in developing and delivering sales technical course curriculum and instructional materials
- Validated experience in running end to end instructional design process based methodology (analysis, design, development and delivery) to build curriculum delivered in multiple modes (scenario-based, web and instructor-based)
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills including, but not limited to facilitation, presentation, and instructor-led training skills
- Discuss complex technical issues clearly and concisely and link F5 solutions to customer business objectives
- The confidence and presence to collaborate with management and field personnel
What You Will Need To Have
- 5+ years sales training experience required
- 3+ years of sales experience in technology or in related area
BS/BA Degree or equivalent work experience
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top