Sales Support Representative (Global Services Renewals)
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mind set
Our Sales Support Representative for Global Services provide support to approximately fifteen business to business sales professionals whose primary focus, centres around renewing support maintenance contracts for companies ranging from Fortune 500 to smaller institutions. Your role will be an integral part of the equation as they are part of a team of Sales Operations staff which also provides service and support to Service Sales Managers as well as other cross-functional teams. You will problem solve and self-start while handling a variety of requests and tasks.
- Is responsible for the contract replacement/termination process from start to finish
- Reporting: Provides reports as needed to Account Managers and Metrics Tracking and Reporting as needed to management
- Research: Assists Account Managers with research of complex dels
- Review, creation and submission of Booking Forms
- Produce, present and hold weekly training sessions as directed by management
- Develop, organize and facilitate all team building events, quarterly competitions and other tasks as assigned
- Builds productive internal working relationships while serving as a subject matter resource to Service Sales
- Handle and utilize resources to ensure the most up to date processes and policies are followed while identifying areas of waste, developing and driving process improvement
- Provides assistance as needed to other Sales Enablement staff
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Professional experience in customer service and order entry, working in a high volume, dynamic environment
- Validated ability to prioritize and handle a significant amount of detail while maintaining consistently accurate output
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with a focus in Excel
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills essential
- Experience with Oracle, Salesforce or other CRM
- High tech experience is a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Job may be performed on-site at a customer facility or data entry, on in an office environment sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material. Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile and airplane, and may require being on call periodically and working outside of normal working hours. (Evenings and weekends).
F5 Networks, is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top