Sales Operations Specialist
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Sales Operations Specialist is involved in all stages of the sales process ensuring that sales activities are best supported and conducted in accordance with F5's policies. This role provides a high level of support to both internal and external sales teams to facilitate strong relationships and generate revenue for F5. This is a fast-paced and busy role, ideal for someone who is highly organized, a multi-tasker, enjoys attention to detail and wants to exceed expectations.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, supporting a region of Account Managers within the EMEA theatre, basic project management, order processing, troubleshooting and problem solving, tracking and reporting, sales support, training, and other assigned activities.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Act as primary the sales support to a specific sales region within the EMEA region and the associated Account Managers in these territories.
- Support assigned Account Managers with Salesforce.com, preparing quotes and understanding products.
- Order processing of Purchase Orders and resolving order issues.
- Act as liaison between Field Sales, Inside Sales, Channel Sales, Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Finance and Accounting.
- Monitor and maintain assigned program(s).
- Provide communication and education on current processes and best practices.
- Answer pre/post sales questions from partners and F5 sales teams.
- Research inquiries and assist internal and external customers.
- Coordinating requests, escalations, fire drills and day to day activities.
- Ensure the integrity of the SalesForce data.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication, both in written and verbal form, to interact with cross functional teams and departments.
- Must be detailed oriented with a proven ability to multi-task.
- Must be a self-starter, can use initiative and effective time management skills.
- Demonstrate a passion for customer experience and exceeding expectations.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Experience working in an office-based or customer services/contact centre environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Language skills are preferred but are not an essential requirement
- SalesForce.com experience preferred but not an essential requirement
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends); flexibility to cover extended business hours to support EMEA region and month/quarter/year end volumes.
- Anticipated working hours will be Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm
- This position will be based at our Chertsey, Surrey office.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top