Sales Manager (Cloud) - Sydney
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset.
Located in Australia
F5 Networks has been the leading technology provider that optimized the delivery of network-based applications. Number of applications developed has exploded in recent years with digital transformation that are taking place across industries. Thus ensuring those applications are protected and secured is of paramount importance not just for the enterprises but also their customers.
We are embarking on a journey to shake, to shape, and to lead the Cloud marketplace with new best of breed acquisitions and new solutions development with the sole purpose of protecting these applications and their users.
You will be part of the core Cloud sales team that will be leading the Cloud sales engagement in your respected region. You will drive the engagement from product portfolio, market segmentation, partner ecosystem, demand generation, marketing plan, competitive analysis, etc. to achieve sales quota allocated for your region/country. This is an individual contributor with and overlay quota.
Attractions of the Job:
Key member of the core Cloud team in Asia Pacific embarking on a journey to make F5 the market leader in the application protection and Cloud space
Opportunity to shake up the application Cloud markets, to shape the growth engine of F5 future in Cloud space, and to lead the sales engagement by working cohesively across multi-functional teams
- Accountable for Cloud sales quota for your assigned region/country
- Define and execute Cloud GTM plan for your region by working with cross-functional team in the region and in the countries
- Develop strategy to address different business challenges by working with the Cloud extended team – solution architect, system engineering, and channel development.
- Partner with marketing team to develop and execute marketing plan to drive demand generation and market awareness
- Leverage on regional and global alliances to create mindshare and new leads/opportunities
- Collaborate with country account and territory managers to win more Cloud lead opportunities and maximized Cloud SKU revenue
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process and ensure Sales Force is utilized appropriately and maintained on a regular basis
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good track record of achievement as a Cloud solution sales executive major enterprises.
- Proven success in working in a very fast-paced and pressure filled environment.
- Ability to successfully work with internationally diverse teams.
- History of repeatedly achieving and exceeding quotas.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and conduct strategic discussions with CxO-level executives in customers, strategic alliance partners, and industry experts.
- Reputation for integrity, honesty, candor, fairness and discretion.
- A history of providing the highest standards of professionalism and ethical behavior towards customers and employees.
- Experience successfully navigating and positioning a new product in multiple markets.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Cloud product/industry expert.
- 8+ years of experience selling complex Cloud solution to Fortune 1000 enterprise customers.
- 5+ years in consultative selling in Cloud solution would be added advantage
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent communications skills including an ability to listen to needs of customers, comprehend complex matters, articulate issues in a clear and concise manner, and present findings and recommendations in both oral and written presentations to all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically and execute on those goals.
- Ability to lead in a constantly evolving environment, manage multiple priorities and ambiguity.
- Ability to converse with technical and business personnel fluently.
- Experience developing relationships with supplies and co-marketing partners highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines consistently.
- Track record of success managing sales, partner or channel teams.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top