Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
F5 is looking for an experienced Identity and Access Management engineer to help build and support its IAM capabilities, over a multi-year roadmap.
The engineer must be able to -
• Manage a flexible work schedule to provide on-call support for IAM Operations, over nights as necessary
• Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities
• Work in a globally distributed team environment
• Interact with internal stakeholders to perform requirements analysis, articulate and document solutions
• Interact with internal stakeholders to perform testing and troubleshoot any issues
• Actively monitor the environment and provide production support
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
• 5+ years of experience of installing, configuring, upgrading/migrating and supporting IAM / IAG solutions. This includes application integration (connectors), provisioning, certifications, user lifecycle workflows and reporting.
• Experience with enterprise directory design, integration such as LDAP, Active Directory or Azure AD.
• Experience programming with Java, J2EE, Java Script, Webservices (SOAP, REST)
• Experience in performance tuning
• Experience integrating with Access Management solutions such as Okta
• Experience integrating with Privileged Access Management solutions such as CyberArk
• Experience with custom development for reports and integrations on SailPoint.
• Prior experience in a managed services / production support model including -
o Experience in request management, incident management and change management
o Understanding of service level agreements and prioritization of incidents/enhancements
o Developing and running standard operating procedures to perform IAM production support
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
See Inside the Office of F5 Networks
Founded in 1996, F5 originally made a name for itself with load-balancing products. Since then, F5 has become a market leader and expanded its offerings to include the everything in the application delivery space—from load-balancing and acceleration to a whole host of security and authentication products, both on the cloud and at local datacenters.
Back to top