Regional Marketing Manager
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The LATAM Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) role encompasses all marketing activities for the LATAM theater designed to create awareness and leads for F5 solutions. This position will require alignment and engagement across both the direct sales teams and the channel team. The LATAM RMM will create regional marketing plans in collaboration with regional sales management, coordinate regional marketing plans with the direct sales teams and channel account managers, and align resources and budgets from HQ to ensure success of regional marketing programs. Quarterly marketing plans will be coordinated at the DSM and RVP level to ensure consistent coverage across the sales regions and the most efficient marketing resources allocation.
Strategy and Planning
- Develop quarterly and yearly plans to increase awareness for F5 customers, prospects and channel partners.
- Define account marketing programs to extend reach with existing accounts and accelerate pipeline.
- Optimize net new acquisition marketing programs across online properties, syndication, web, paid social, email, and virtual events.
- Communicate plans and strategies with key stakeholders for collaboration and buy-in.
- Publish campaign plans and budgets for the LATAM theater focused on our key pillars – security, application delivery services, service providers, and cloud.
- Maintain a consolidated calendar of all activities planned in a region.
- Manage translations of marketing materials to support campaign requirements.
- Drive demand generation campaign execution to meet the LATAM theater key performance indicators focused on reach, acquisition, conversion and engagement.
- Design and deliver comprehensive marketing programs in liaison with the sales managers and channel managers.
- Execute product and solution launches, building messaging for the local market, utilizing all communication channels, including partner training, local media, local user groups, and social media.
- Manage third party vendors, media partners and external agencies to develop theater specific marketing plays.
Field and Channel Marketing
- Research, select and manage live events to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix, and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of the marketing programs.
- Create design and implement joint marketing plans and GTM activities with key partners.
- Manage local marketing efforts and events to achieve maximum attendance, publicity and regional growth.
- Serve as the main point of contact to regional PR agency and Corporate teams to execute on local media opportunities.
- Maintain full budgetary control and reporting of quarterly regional funds as allocated by the Director, Field Marketing, Americas.
- Liaise with finance and legal teams as required to ensure compliance to fiscal and legal requirements.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing integrated marketing campaigns for technology products
- Experience with public relations and channel sales
- Understanding of budgeting processes
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally
- Comfortable in liaising at all levels of the organization
- Ability to quickly assimilate technical knowledge
- Adept in public presentations
- Strong project management skills
- Good PC skills i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Networking and/or Security/Applications technology experience
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation tools, especially Marketo, a plus
- Entrepreneurial team player who can integrate with colleagues
- Ability to work at both tactical and strategic level
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
- BA BS degree in business (marketing, communications or related area) or equivalent required
- MBA preferred
- 7+ years of successful experience in marketing, channel marketing, field marketing, strategic marketing planning, or business development in a high tech industry, preferably at least 5 of those years in high-tech field marketing.
Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends). This position will require the ability to travel approximately 30-50% of the time.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top