Recruitment Coordinator EMEA (6 Months Fixed Term Contract)
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The recruiting coordinator works closely with and supports a team of EMEA Sales recruiters and sourcers to provide administrative support for F5's hiring process. This includes interview scheduling and coordination, candidate document preparation/filing, job advertising and contracts preparation.
- Coordinate complex in-person interview schedules, working closely with F5 recruiters and interviewers, and both internal and external candidates.
- Schedule phone screens, Video Teleconferences, and coordinate recruiting events, including candidate travel coordination.
- Initiate and maintain communication with candidates during the scheduling process and on the interview day, ensuring candidates have an excellent interview experience.
- Responds to and resolves ad hoc queries from managers and candidates, including proactive follow up and query resolution.
- Raising POs plus also helping with requesting and onboarding new partners (liaising with Legal and Purchasing)
- Regular monthly/quarterly reporting on recruitment metrics for the EMEA Sales Organisation.
- Make travel arrangements including airfare, hotel and transportation; often within tight scheduling deadlines.
- Identify opportunities to improve the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Manage candidate and hiring manager surveys.
- Raising Sales job requisitions via an ATS System
- Process new hire Sales requisitions via an ATS system.
- Post jobs and circulate internal recruitment bulletins for EMEA Sales vacancies.
- Ensure candidates have received and completed background checks.
- Administer employee referral program including preparing bulletins and associated referrer communications
- Input, track, and run reports (applicant tracking system). Provide and update various confidential reports on a daily weekly or monthly basis. Reports may include headcount, recruiting activity, expense reports, etc.
- Demonstrated relevant HR/recruitment experience, ideally supporting Sales hiring within an EMEA organisation.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and familiar with applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Ability to handle several projects at once, with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, with strong work ethic.
- Detail oriented, with focus on quality work product.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment working across multiple countries and timezones.
- Team-oriented with desire to ensure complete satisfaction for all customers - both internal and external.
F5 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top