Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
NGINX, now part of F5, is the company behind the popular open-source project. We offer a suite of technologies for developing and delivering modern applications. Together with F5, our combined solution bridges the gap between NetOps and DevOps, with multi-cloud application services that span from code to customer.
Do you have a passion for innovation and want to help build progressive products used every day by millions of people on the Internet? Would you like to play a part in deliveringhigh-qualitygroundbreaking technology for SaaS and traditional on-premises large-scale systems and web applications? Are you an advocate of a strong engineering culture and continuous learning? Do you want to contribute to cutting-edge technology products which F5 and NGINX are known for worldwide? If so, we'd love to hear from you!The F5 NGINX Business Unit is searching for experienced Quality Engineers to join us in Cork, Ireland.
- Quality first mindset and low tolerance to imperfections
- Passionate about test automation
- Proficient indesigning and implementingintegration, system and end-to-endautomation tests
- Experience withAPIandUI testing (and associated tools andframeworks
- Always onthelookout for improvements and optimizations
- Constantly upgrading skills by exploring new tools and techniques
- Results-oriented and positive team-oriented attitude
- Able to work with geographically distributed teams
- Proactive and take initiatives
- Quick learner and driver for a change
- Critical thinker with great problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills and obsessively organized
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Develop high-quality integration, system and end-to-end automation tests that match acceptance criteria and user scenarios
- Enhance and maintain existing test frameworks and services
- Assess product readiness and towards meeting release commitments
- Perform manual exploratory testing to help identify difficult to find bugs and UX issues
- Championefforts to improve productquality within team
- Work with the product management team to define Acceptance Criteria based on requirements and translate those into a clear test plan
- Provide input into coding best practices with an emphasis on increasing code testability and maintainability
- ContributetoCI/CDpipelines, specifically around testing stages
- Participate in troubleshooting customers' issues
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or related field
- Experience writing automated end-to-end tests for a large enterprise application
- Solid experience with Linux operating systems
- Deep understanding of software quality methodologies and processes
- Experience with BDD concepts
- Experience with CI/CD and project management tools (e.g., Gitlab, CI/CD tools, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience with web technologies (e.g.,HTTP,RESTAPI,gRPCetc.)
- Experience with public clouds (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with container technologies (e.g.Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Bachelor's or advanced degree; and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of experience in relevant roles.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top