QA Engineer II
- Serilingampalle, India
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Why do you want to join our team?
F5 leads the market in building products to make every app run faster, smarter and safer anywhere. To support our growing business, we need to expand our corporate IT organization by creating a new delivery center in Hyderabad.
When you start this role, you will have the once in a lifetime opportunity to help develop our Data services team in our newly established Hyderabad office. You get the adventure and independence of working at a start-up without any of the financial risk because you are supported by a growing Fortune 1000 technology company.
What will you do?
As an expert of ETL QA engineer, you will support all IT teams, to faster the process and to reduce Data & Reporting risks by contributing to the Business intelligence team.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Solid understanding of principles, practices, and procedures of Software test engineering.
- Automation experience in ETL testing and Reporting.
- Solid Back End Testing experience by writing complex SQL Queries.
- Proficient in SQL queries for validation of ETL processes required (Oracle, SQL Server, SNOWFLAKE preferred)
- Experience in using cloud tools ( SNOW FLAKE , Microsoft Azure).
- Dev Ops exposure/mindset
- Excellent Cross-team and collaboration skill
- Excellent working knowledge in Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Estimates, Test Requirements and Test Case creation .
- Experience in BI report testing (OBIEE, Tableau preferred).
- Experience in creating traceability matrix mapping Test Scenarios / Test Cases with requirements.
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data Validation.
- Experience with ETL/ELT tools such as Informatica, Wherescape.
- Experience in waterfall and agile testing methodologies
- Experience in working with diverse team.
- Experience with Cloud technologies, especially Azure, strongly preferred
- Familiarity with data warehousing methodology, data modelling, ETL, databases, and business intelligence
- Hands on role performing API and ETL Testing
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to IT internal and business partner customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts of Data warehousing concepts.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to provide exceptional support to both internal and external customers
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take up development of informatica workflows.
What will look for on your resume?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in ETL / Reporting testing.
- Extensive knowledge with databases and SQL skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills in SQL server, Oracle and other databases.
- Experience multiple software development methodologies/lifecycles required
- Experience with ETL/ELT tools (Informatica / Wherescape ).
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top