Python Software Engineer
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
F5 Networks is the pioneer and global leader in Application Traffic Management, we ensure the secure and optimized delivery of applications to any user anywhere, by delivering industry's most trusted gear, software, services, and security products.
In this position, you will be building a service supporting F5 products that will directly impact our Customers. The position gives you also opportunities to grow and contribute to other projects and F5 products, work in a passionate and talented team, within Agile processes and with highly programmable, cloud-ready F5 hardware platforms.
We are a team that puts Customer experience first, are passionate about what we do and bring diverse ideas to the table.
What you'll do:
- Design and deliver APIs , cli tools, web applications in QA environment
- Play a key role in designing, development, testing, maintenance and documentation of the software per provided requirements
- Design and develop CI/CD systems around our quality processes
- Deploy and maintain application in private and public cloud
Skills, experience and attributes:
- 2 or more years of programming experience in Python
- 1 year of experience with Django or similar framework
- Familiarity with REST API and web service development
- Good working knowledge of Linux environments
- Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, the OSI model and application layer protocols (e.g. HTTP, SSL/TLS) will be a big plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer keyboard, communicate via video conference, telephone, IM and read printed material
- Working in an environment where work hours are scheduled to Product Development needs. This role may be required to work outside of core business hours including early morning, late evening, overnight, weekends, and/or holidays when needed
We provide competitive salaries, a world class benefits package, including employee medical insurance, employees stock purchase plan, life insurance, lunch card, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Average base salary we offer: 130k - 180k PLN/ year (UoP)
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
See Inside the Office of F5 Networks
Founded in 1996, F5 originally made a name for itself with load-balancing products. Since then, F5 has become a market leader and expanded its offerings to include the everything in the application delivery space—from load-balancing and acceleration to a whole host of security and authentication products, both on the cloud and at local datacenters.
Back to top