Project Manager - HR
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering on multiple transformation projects that will help transform F5. This dynamic position will report into the HR Function, but will work across groups to define the project outcomes and help achieve them. This is a hands-on role meant for those with both an astute vision and excellent execution capabilities.
In this role, you will develop lucid project management execution plans and implement them together with their project team. You should be a highly motivated, deeply organized individual with experience managing projects with multiple partners. In addition, you will utilize your strong attention to detail and ability to produce strong results for project goals. You should have knowledge and experience in digital transformation and project management, with an understanding of basic human resource functions.
- Handle day to day operations alongside the project team and ensure project targets (scope, schedule, & cost) are monitored
- Develop project management and execution plans and implement them along with the team
- Track, review and maintain a detailed project plan, charter, communication plan, etc.
- Handle the assigned project team to ensure project meets deliverables & expected benefits and at the interest of the organization
- Monitor cost with the support of your controller and review invoices to ensure that payments never get ahead of the work
- Working closely with other partners and sub project teams to ensure proper interfacing and alignment in the overall project plan
- Develop presentations and provide status update to the key partners via regular meetings and reports
- Initiating, recording, managing and resolving project issues and advancing them to the program owner when needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Confirmed self-starter and achiever who thrives in a cross-functional team environment and is able to work collaboratively with diverse groups.
- Ability to bring up issues with a sense of urgency and break down barriers to promote new and creative ways to solve problems.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead multiple efforts and negotiate opposing priorities
- Strong problem solving skills and a creative approach
- Ability to come up with creative solutions in the face of ambiguity, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish confidence and credibility with senior leaders and partners
- Strong communication skills: fosters open communications on teams
- Experience in an organization undergoing a digital transformation
- 5+ years experience in project management
- PMP Certification is preferred
- Human Resources experience a plus
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top