Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Position Summary: Representing Sales Operations, the Program Support- Subscriptions & New Offerings role will be responsible for the operational support of our F5 Sales Subscriptions offering as well as future/new licensing offerings. Program support will primarily focus on supporting the Program Manager & Sales team specific to these new offerings.
- Serve as operational support within F5 Sales & Sales Operations for Subscription and other new licensing initiatives
- Proactively manage a set of defined operational elements necessary for Sales to sell and take advantage of F5's Subscription & new Licensing offerings.
- Partner with Deals Desk, SoS (Sales Ops Support), and other internal teams to ensure quotes for Subscriptions and new licensing offerings are accurate, correct, and able to proceed through system
- Maintain the operational tracking & daily reporting of F5's Subscription customers; look for trends in consumption, and preparing reports/documents for the monthly billing/processing cycles
- Process new subscription offers in public marketplaces
- Process subscriptions renewals
- Proactively work with sales reps to ensure customers are aware of how they are using and consuming our VE (Virtual Edition) products on a regular basis
- Support the end to end programmatic functional ownership from 2-4 Program or Sr. Program Managers
- Support, train, educate and enable Sales Operations teams as Subscription /ELA business SME on relevant operational functions and processes
- Identify and drive resolution on issues; effectively escalating where appropriate
- Engage with key stakeholders across Sales Theaters, Sales Operations, and all F5 functions, working to proactively drive our new business models in the market and enable Sales teams
- Work with cross functional team on design, testing, implementation for subscription offerings
- Attend calls with the field and customers as needed
- Maintain operational process documentation for the offerings.
- Perform other special projects and tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient with project management tools and practices including life cycle process and knowledge areas
- Strong organization, analytical, and execution skills
- Excellent communication, planning, problem solving, troubleshooting, and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, within a team
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to advance programs/projects while managing multiple initiatives
- Dedicated to meeting and delivering on business objectives
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of sales/sales operations or related experience
- Proficiency with MS suite of productivity tools
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 10% of the time spent traveling.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Systems Engineering Manager
Rubyanne manages a team of systems engineers—the technical half of a Sales Account Team—empowering them with the tools they need to be successful as they provide pre-sales support throughout northern California.
Back to top