Program Manager – Strategic Sales Programs, APCJ (based in Singapore)
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
F5 Networks is a global leader in application delivery controller. At F5, our mission is based on the fact that businesses depend on apps. Whether it's apps that help connect businesses to their customers or apps that help employees do their jobs—we make sure apps are always available and secure, anywhere. The world's largest enterprises, service providers, financial and educational institutions, government entities, and consumer brands rely on F5 to stay ahead of security, cloud, and mobility trends. Protecting our customers applications in any environment with flexible models.
The APCJ Sales Operations team is instrumental for the enhancement of sales force effectiveness to achieve consistent and sustainable sales success. This is achieved by having the following 4 central teams that works closely with the regional sales operations to focus on:
- Planning & Analytics: Lead pipeline management and sales cadence; Analyze and report on APCJ productivity and performance.
- Sales Operations Support: Operational excellence in processing and booking sales orders
- Deals Desk: Providing leadership and guidance on pricing and discounting
- Strategic Programs / Advisory: Providing leadership and directing strategic programs and initiatives in a structured and programmatic way.
Position Overview: (Program Manager - Strategic Sales Program, APCJ)
Are you a disruptor? Are you an innovator? Do you challenge the status quo?
This role leads the design and development of strategic sales program for the APCJ theater. This is a new business unit and the expectation is for this candidate to help plot the course of this new business unit within F5 networks for the APCJ theater.
- Lead and develop the strategic program design, planning and execution, involving key stakeholders across the organization.
- Stay current with industry trends and establish clear understanding of business needs by immersing him/herself in current business issues via regular contact with business line management, sales, marketing, etc
- Perform regular communication with key stakeholders to review the current business structure and identify operational efficiencies
- Develop high level presentations for executive communication on program performance, sales tools & systems
- Manage existing relationships and projects associated with strategic vendors
- Works with Operations to measure sales performance through KPIs & dashboards. Reports results regularly and review with stakeholders
- Uses innovative approaches (i.e. Gamification, use of social media) to drive engagement and motivation and to create awareness and build a sales community around Inside Sales activities
- Investigate, enhance and support new/existing sales tools through teamwork with sales, marketing, and F5 operations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Great teamwork skills to help with cross-functional team building
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Good understanding of sales processes & techniques to effectively introduce relevant revenue generating programs
- Understanding of the people, processes, technology issues within an enterprise level corporation
- Understands the interaction of business processes across departments
- Strong multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects under supervision
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, or similar field or equivalent experience
- ~3 years' experience in a business consulting or equivalent experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being "on call" periodically or working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends). Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane;
- Job may be performed on-site at a customer facility or data center, or in an office environment sitting at a desk or computer table.
F5 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Kristen G.Sr. Global Campaign Manager
As a Global Campaign Manager on the Security Marketing Team, Kristen works to develop high-impact campaigns to reach, entice, and engage potential customers.
Back to top