Progamme Manager - Campaigns
- Washington, DC
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The F5 Digital Sales organization is a newly formed global sales organization with an opportunity to be a tremendous revenue growth engine for the company. The F5 solution, now combined with NGINX bridges the gap between NetOps and DevOps, with multi-cloud application services that span from code to customer. This role is part of an exciting new team that is at the forefront of establishing cutting-edge opportunistic sales motions leveraging AI and automation, digital marketing and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage. Does the opportunity to work with customers to solve their technology and business make you tick?
We are looking for a Global Program Manager with a focus on digital sales campaigns to drive outbound sales programs and sales plays within the Digital Sales & Marketing teams. You will develop new business programs to ultimately create additional pipeline for the sales functions. You will also be responsible for utilizing sales intelligence tools and managing the integration, enablement and on-boarding of such tools. In addition, you will also work closely as the liaison between Sales/Marketing, The Digital Transformation team, and Business Intelligence. This role will require you to communicate regularly with Sales, BI, Marketing, Digital Transformation and executives to help communicate the vision and performance of business development programs and sales tools.
THIS ROLE WILL BE OFFERED AS A 6 MONTH FTC
What You'll Do
- 70% of the role will focus on outbound sales campaign for the global digital sales teams.
- Work closely with the Digital Sales Global Analytics Lead on outbound sales motions to drive pipeline and account penetration.
- Drive programs/campaign design in through planning process, involving key senior stakeholders in Sales and Marketing
- Coordinate team training, planning and consistent programmatic execution of Digital sales campaigns globally
- Engage with Theatre Digital Sales leaders, Digital Sales reps, Marketing and channel partners for local campaign orchestration
- Work with Operations globally to measures sales campaign ROI through KPIs and dashboards. Reports results regularly and review with stakeholders.
- Maximize usage of business intelligence data for targeted sales campaign efficiency
- Manage and motivate full engagement of Digital Sales teams in relevant demand generation actions via ongoing communication and review of results.
- Use innovative approaches (gamification, use of social media) to drive engagement and motivation and to create awareness and build a sales community around campaign qualifications
- Work closely with the Programs/Sales Operations to review, implement & manage sales programs to drive better performance & metrics across Digital Sales departments
- Investigate, enhance and support new/existing sales tools through teamwork with channel sales, marketing, and F5 operations
- Assist management with lead management improvement initiatives for Digital Sales globally
- Perform regular communication with key stakeholders to review the current business structure and identify operational efficiencies
- Develop high level presentations for executive communication on program performance, sales tools & systems
- Collaboration on the existing relationships and projects associated with strategic vendors
- Act as a liaison between field sales, marketing, channel and BI teams to further develop sales intelligence globally
- Stay current with industry trends and establish clear understanding of business needs by immersing him/herself in current business issues via regular contact with business line management, sales, marketing, etc.
- Great teamwork skills to help with cross-functional team building
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Good understanding of Digital Sales, Sales processes & techniques to effectively introduce relevant revenue generating programs
- Understanding of the people, processes, technology issues within an enterprise level corporation
- Understand the interaction of business processes across departments
- Strong multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects under supervision
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management, SQL, Salesforce Automation Systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, or similar field or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in Digital Sales, Program Management, Sales Operations or Marketing or equivalent experience
- Some knowledge of Project Management would be beneficial
- Fluent in written and verbal English. Additional language skills preferred.
- Channel and Sales Program Knowledge - Understands F5 channel strategies across our entire sales organization and how the Renewal Program fits in
- Project Management - Ability to define and manage projects of varying complexity and across multiple teams.
- Systems Management - Possesses a general understanding of Sales Systems. In conjunction, possesses a general understating of escalation management.
- Accountability - Holding self and others accountable for keeping commitments and delivering the best possible performance
- Authenticity - Showing a genuine, accessible, and caring side that builds trust, mutual support, and credibility in all appropriate directions.
- Communication - Ensuring that communications channels are open that information and ideas are flowing in all appropriate directions
- Excellence Orientation - Striving to be the best that one can be and to maximize one's own potential in helping F5 succeed.
- Teamwork - Working in concert with others and creating group synergy in pursuit of collective goals.
- Business Savvy - Demonstrating solid knowledge of business and industry practices, and otherwise showing a command of business fundamentals.
- Innovation - Creating and supporting an environment that is conducive to innovation and new ways of doing things
- Strategic Thinking - Demonstrating a big picture perspective and ability to consider all relevant information when making business decisions.
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being "on call" periodically or working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends). Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane;
- Job may be performed on-site at a customer facility or data centre or in an office environment sitting at a desk or computer table.
F5 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com ).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top