Product Marketing Mgr II
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset.
The PMM's role is to understand the target customer and drive programs and marketing materials that influence decision makers to purchase F5 security products. PMMs drive and deliver strategic marketing plans and collaborate with other teams to deliver on agreed revenue and release goals. PMMs bring the voice of the target customer into everything they do and evangelize solutions to the target market. This necessitates familiarizing ourselves with both the user and buyer persona- who the potential users and buyers for our products are, how best to reach them, and what problems they face as well as articulating how our products solve these problems. This position will work closely with Product Managers to create product positioning, launch new products, conduct market studies and create effective marketing programs and materials. Requires excellent marketing execution and business analysis skills with a proven track record of effectively promoting products.
- Responsible for the measurement, analysis, positioning, and promotion of our product line.
- Strong communication and project coordination skills, with an ability to work effectively with Global Marketing, Product Development, Sales and Business Development to lead and execute on a wide variety of product marketing initiatives.
- Create and own product messaging and marketing plans for Mobile App Management and Mobile Clients.
- Drive product marketing efforts such as defining and implementing a customer communications strategy; determining ROI on advertising expenditures; defining market research studies to gain knowledge about user attitudes and behavior; and developing collateral that optimally positions the strengths of our products.
- Lead company-wide product launch efforts.
- Develop and implement to-go-market plan.
- Produce product collateral such as sales, customer, and analyst presentations, product overview and datasheets, FAQs, briefs, and web casts
- Collaborate with Product Managers in the creation and specification of market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Defining market research studies to gain knowledge about user attitudes and behavior and developing collateral that optimally positions the strengths of our products.
- Interface with key industry press and analyst.
- Evangelize products to worldwide sales, channel and at various industry events.
- Passion for analyzing products, customers and market dynamics.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Participate in tradeshow booth duty to assist in lead generation.
- Works with both internal and external contacts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree required, MBA a plus.
- 4+ years experience in product marketing, direct marketing, or marketing program management
- 4+ years analyzing products, customers and market dynamics.
- Experience with Mobility, Remote Access, VDI, solutions.
- Advanced level of experience with security and access products.
- Understanding of networking technologies and F5 technologies including BIG-IP APM is a plus.
- Knowledge of enterprise marketing and sales processes.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and execution skills.
- Understanding of networking technologies is a plus.
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends). Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 10% - 20% of the time spent traveling.
We provide competitive salaries, a world class benefits package, including 100% of the premium for employee medical, dental and vision insurance, highly subsidized premiums for dependent coverage, 401K match, employees stock purchase plan, 18 days paid time off within the 1st year and 9 paid holidays, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top