Product marketing Manager core and cloud
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset
The Solutions Marketing Manager is a member of the solutions marketing group that provides deep product and market expertise to support outbound marketing activities and deliver business value messaging to market influencers through product, solution and market evangelism. This role is a key role at F5, designed to help drive core and cloud ADC customers, market and external awareness about the breadth of F5's product capabilities and overall F5 thought leadership in the core technology space. It requires someone with exceptional written and oral communication skills, a deep passion for the technology and a commitment to making sure the world knows about our solutions.
• Create strategic Business Value Messaging for F5 products, solutions, and go-to-market collateral for the core and cloud ADC market
• Develop and produce key technical product content (e.g. white papers, best practices architectures, tech briefs, PPTs, webinars, narratives, eBooks) that allows for effective marketing and to arm customers, channel, and sales
• Evangelize and promote F5 products and solutions to key market influencers and the general market through F5 collateral, social media, industry events, community events, customer road shows, etc.
• Collect and relay customer and market requirements and use cases to foster broader understanding of market influences, direction, and timing.
• Write blogs, and other collateral that tell a compelling story of the value proposition of F5 solutions as well as creating thought leadership content. These must be coordinated, aligned, and published with other team members content. Strong teaming and communication skill are required.
• Act as the solutions marketing consultant to other organizations in the planning, development and delivery of go to market plans, presentations and projects (trade shows, road shows, training, etc.)
• Assist Product Management and Product Marketing in planning and prioritization of new products and solutions based on market and customer insights.
• Responsible for ensuring the integrity and credibility of the Solutions Marketing team by providing peer-review and discussion of content produced.
• 10+ years relevant work experience required. (SE/SA background highly desirable)
• Background and experience in writing and/or public speaking required.
• Considerable technical experience with core and cloud ADC technologies.
• Experience with ADC technologies and overall industry, business, and marketing.
• Experience working with F5 products or competitive solutions supporting core and cloud customer needs.
• Strong technical, written, and verbal skills are a must.
• Must be able to work individually as part of a cohesive team.
• Must be able to provide constructive criticism.
• Passion for evangelizing solutions, promoting the products and public speaking.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering or equivalent, required. Master's degree preferred.
Duties require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 20% of the time spent traveling.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top