Principal Software Engineer - Manova
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
F5 Networks - Threat Analytics Platform - India
About the Team
Career opportunity. Expand F5 into India to complete our world-wide reach.
This is an exciting time at F5. With significant opportunity in our core ADC, Security and cloud solution, there is growth and opportunity everywhere. A new Cloud Service in F5 Networks is looking for great software engineering to join the development of the service.
Works closely with architectural and development teams to ensure hardware, software and product architectures are developed in line with the vision and future direction of the product lines and company.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, hands-on and creative problem solver that is energized to solve distributed systems problems at Scale.
The Cloud analytics platform team is looking for technically strong Sr. Software Engineer who can be part of an agile team of software engineers in the lifecycle development of cloud services. Having a background in Cloud services is highly valuable.
- Knowledge developing a cloud service
- Efficiently communicate/collaborate internally at F5
- Participate in defining new software architectures, products and solutions.
- Keep abreast of new technologies, potential business partners
- Serve as source of technical expertise to a project team and is a mentor for junior staff members
- Develop major system components
- Proactively identifying and resolving key technical issues
- Minimum of ten years of significant software development and engineering experience.
- 8 or more years designing, implementing and evangelizing large scale distributed systems
- Solid hands-on Java programmer or Go programmer of NodeJS programmer.
- Used to work in Agile methodologies, performing tasks E2E.
- Experience with NoSQL designs is a major plus
- BA/BS in computer science or electrical engineering; Masters degreed preferred
- Good communication, presentation skills and ability to work well in a development team
- Strong SW engineering and design skills with an eye for details.
- Passion for learning new technologies, and a track record of doing so.
- Architectural skills and ability to deep dive into technical challenges.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Systems Engineering Manager
Rubyanne manages a team of systems engineers—the technical half of a Sales Account Team—empowering them with the tools they need to be successful as they provide pre-sales support throughout northern California.
Back to top