Principal Software Engineer - Cloud Analytics
- Serilingampalle, India
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Challenge You Get to Accomplish
At F5, we make apps faster, smarter, and safer...from anywhere. Come work within the F5aaS Analytics team in an exciting, fast past environment charting the course for F5's future. You'll get to build cloud-native analytics services for all major private and public cloud environments to visualize and analyze activity of cloud-based applications. Come join a dynamic team using F5 IP, various open-source platforms, public cloud IaaS services, and demonstrating your own skills. Build services that are performant, reliable, secure, and scalable within a company known for our excellent culture.
If you enjoy providing quality solutions while keeping a focus on high availability, scalability, maintainability, and security then you are the Software Engineer that we would like to have join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of our analytics products and services running in public clouds. You'll evaluate them and implement migration plans to move from data centers into public clouds.
- 8+ years professional software development experience, with 5+ years of strong experience in architect & designing large scale enterprise class products on cloud.
- Well experienced in open source frameworks, tools, technologies.
- Experience in architecting, designing & implementing large distributed complex systems/products on cloud with high performance and scalability using open source frameworks and design patterns.
- Strong experience in designing multitenancy designs & implementations on Cloud.
- Crack and/or come up with solutions to complex business/technical problems & challenges.
- Ability to pick up any and/or new technologies, come up with POCs and perform technical assessments as part of architecting & designing products.
- Experience with statically typed languages like Java, J2EE , GoLang and advanced & open source technology stack.
- Strong in depth Experience in Apache Spark, Apache Kinesis, Apache Kafka, Zookeeper, Kubernetes, Docker, ELK (Elastic Tech stack) is required. BigData, Hadoop experience is added advantage.
- Strong experience in Databases like Postgres, Amazon Redshift/Aurora, Google Big Query or Influx DB, any Analytical Databases and in NoSQL (MangoDB or Cassandra).
- Strong Experience with REST, SOAP Services, Micro services, XML, JSON, Security
- Well versed with design tools, code review tools & Unit test frameworks/tools (like Junit, Test NG, etc)
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Strong understanding & experience in OOPS/SOLID principles.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Strong experience in delivering quality output and coming up with engineering best practices.
Nice if you:
- Experience with Chatbots, BigData, Machine Learning development
- Good understanding of AWS, MS Azure or GCP would be preferred.
- Fast learner who can pick up new technologies quickly and apply at work.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great team player with an instinct to get the job done
- Experience using agile development methodologies (such as SCRUM)
- Innovative and Out-of-the-box thinking abilities
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top