Principal Data Scientist
- Serilingampalle, India
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are you passionate about working with smart people on challenging problems in an environment that values hard work, integrity and teamwork? F5 Networks A Market leader in Application Delivery Controllers and Security platforms is hiring for its Centre of Excellence office in Hyderabad, India. Join our team of super smart engineers working in a fun, fast-paced, and highly technical environment where your dreams can become reality.
As a Data scientist, you will be responsible for the design and development of platform for telemetry and predictive analytics and build a system based on real-time events. Also ensure that the platform is scalable to support the machine learning. You'll work with architects, Product Management, cross-functional teams, and other stakeholders to help define and implement solutions.
- Strong analytic / trouble-shooting skills.
- Experience using data transformation technologies (e.g., Spark, Kafka, Storm, Cassandra)
- Experience in developing algorithms using Java, Node.JS, Python or Scala in one or more of the
following fields: machine learning, data analytics, information retrieval.
- Experience in utilizing machine learning libraries and algorithms
- Strong grasp of multi-threading and resource management
Good to Have skills:
- Knowledge of docker containers, kubernetes
- REST based webservices development and microservices
- Experience in building products from scratch using machine learning in early startup
- Applied statistics knowledge, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Automation using Python, and other automation systems like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Agile based software development methodologies like SCRUM.
- Requires a minimum of 2 to 4 years of related experience with PhD in Computers and Data science.
- Excellent organizational agility and interpersonal skills throughout the organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours for better collaboration with International teams.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top